CurrentCare Hospital Alerts deliver secure Direct email notifications whenever your enrolled patients are either admitted to, discharged from, or transferred within a hospital.
Hospital Alerts have contributed to 13% reduction in all-cause inpatient hospital readmissions, and 20% for emergency department readmissions. For more information, Read this article [PDF]
- Allow timely patient follow-up
- Help reduce costly hospital and ED readmissions
- Strengthen relationships with your patients
- Help your practice with care coordination
- Getting Started - We can help you get set up in no time!
- Top Tips - A few great tips from Alerts users.
- Workflow How-Tos - We provide a sample workflow to help you plan for how your staff will receive Hospital Alerts and act on them to improve care coordination.
- Learn More with Viewer - Follow these steps to quickly learn more about your patient’s hospitalization or ED visit using the CurrentCare Viewer.
- Library - A collection of helpful Hospital Alerts media and tools in one convenient place.
- FAQs - We provide answers to some of the most commonly asked questions